People Who Are In Hospital In Critical Condition (1 Viewer)

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
Awful. Only 41

That sport has a reckoning coming down the line pretty soon. Ironically I can't remember the guy's name but there's a former English hooker who is in a pretty bad way and he's not that much older than Hayman. He and a group of other former players are prepping a lawsuit.

Edit: I see the lawsuit is mentioned in the report.

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
That sport has a reckoning coming down the line pretty soon. Ironically I can't remember the guy's name but there's a former English hooker who is in a pretty bad way and he's not that much older than Hayman. He and a group of other former players are prepping a lawsuit.

Edit: I see the lawsuit is mentioned in the report.
professionalism destroyed rugby. It was a decent, watchable, sport before that happened

David Kronenbourg

Solutions
Jesus that's rough

I suspect something is up with my own Da on that front. He's always had a legendarily long and accurate memory, but I'm hearing a lot of "I don't remember" from him at the moment. A few others in the family have noticed too. Pretty bummed out about it
my mum was diagnosed with dementia this year. it's horrible. hope your dad is alright

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
my wife, and a good friend, have over the course of the last couple of years, been worried about their fathers becoming forgetful. thankfully, in both cases, i think it's just general 'getting old' symptoms rather than an underlying deeper cause.

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
my wife, and a good friend, have over the course of the last couple of years, been worried about their fathers becoming forgetful. thankfully, in both cases, i think it's just general 'getting old' symptoms rather than an underlying deeper cause.
Good to hear

@David Kronenbourg - dude, that's awful. Hope you're coping ok

xsteox

Charles Levi. Bassist of Kmfdm/Pigface/Chemlab/
Martin Atkins is selling merchandise, to help him financially.
Jesus, he's had it rough.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
Hazel O'Connor

"
She was put into an induced coma for about 24 hrs and brought out of it Monday evening and since then has been showing a lot of progress although, saying that, her recovery is going to take a while but she is tough and is responding to stimuli and to treatment.

She’s receiving the best of care i and I thank the French medical service there for taking such good care of her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads