PEOPLE OF DUBLIN NORTH - VOTE TOM KELLEHER! (This is a Party Political Broadcast) (1 Viewer)

avernus

If you're not sure who to vote for, consider voting 1 for Tom Kelleher (Labour). He is a man of great integrity, with a sense of social responsibility and a wealth of experience both as a county councillor in Fingal County Council and as an educator. He is passionate about equality, the power of education, the importance of the arts and creating transparency in government. Here's some reasons he's listed on his website on why to vote Labour..

"Today we will go to the polls for what will be the most significant election in the history of the Irish State. It is my hope that, when marking your ballot, you will vote to elect a Labour Party candidate.

The Labour Party in government introduced free third-level education and decriminalised homosexuality. We set up TG4 and re-established The Irish Film Board. We passed legislation ensuring that the State owned 50% of every oil and gas field. When last in government, we created 1000 jobs a week

If you want to rebuild our country; if you are passionate about equality and civil rights;
if you know that job creation matters in industry and the arts alike; if you want transparency, efficiency and fairness, VOTE LABOUR NO. 1 TODAY."

http://tomkelleher.ie/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back