PENFOLD (1 Viewer)

fatethel

Since 2000
PENFOLD ARE THE BIGGEST PACK OF DIRTY FUCKIN WANKERS IN THE WORLD,ASSHOLES IS ALL THEY ARE AND THEY PLAY SHIT MUSIC AND WHATS WITH THAT WEELER FELLA?? WHAT KIND F A FUCKIN BEIRD IS THAT.A SAD ATTEMPT AT ONE I SAY.GO GET A REAL BAND AND A LIFE AND ILL EVEN INCLUDE MY EMAIL AND YA CAN ABUSE ME ALL YA WANT I DONT REALLY GIVE A SHIT,WANKERS. [email protected]

YEAH, YE RUFFIANS, ILL JAM MY UMBRELLA UP YER F**KING ARSE. YOUR STUPID BAND, PENFOLD AND SUCH. YOU DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR BALLS EATEN BY ZEBRAS, LOTS OF ZEBRAS. IM TALKING TO YOU WEELER. NOT THAT I KNOW YOU BUT STILL, I HOPE YOU DIE. AND SUCH.......DO ME FAVOUR, DONT HIDE YOUR IDENTITY WHEN YOU POST THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE. [email protected]

Right for one I dont have a "beard"
and another thing We are Punx so Fuck You You wanna Fight come on name a fuckin time and place You Fuckin assholes.. And Derenzy is the one with the beard.. So dont go fuckin mouthin off boy Coz If we ever See YOu Youre Gettin Real Fuckin Smax ... UP THE "REAL" PUNX

fatethel jesus man ur hard like insulting someone and giving them ur email address give ur address or phone number if ur gonna insult someone, fucks sake mann tis christmas, be bleedin nice

Ahaha this is coz I made fun of Jamie from sirkillalot tell ye what lads let Jamie fight his own battles..
Anyway i just said that shit coz in was pissed off of his bitchin at me but no real offence to sirkillalot (i hope) but you lads (fat ethel) better get your fuckin shit in order im not gonna that kinda shit off you
(oh the irony is delicious)

the only reason we posted this shit is because it stirred up a load of shit between me and somone who somehow has the same IP as you. just thought id let ye know that. we werent sticking up for jamie or anything like that

Now in all fairness,you are the one coming on to the Culchikore site and abusin people and hiding your identity (??) ,why did you hide your identity if your so hard (as a matter of interest) ? Real punks ?? I think not. Anyway im gonna leave it at that because the only reason any of this started was that you were scared to leave your identity,i have no problem with you band or your so called punk music , just the face that ya didnt leave your name when ya abused people on three occasions......

Spudmonkey999 (24-12-2000 03:22 p.m.):
fatethel jesus man ur hard like insulting someone and giving them ur email address give ur address or phone number if ur gonna insult someone, fucks sake mann tis christmas, be bleedin nice

Me giving my name and email address is more than he gave when he was coming onto Culchikore abusing other people..........

Im pissed coz you were takin the mick outta my site! punk of ireland is coz im bored! jeez if u dont want more ppl into the irish punk scene why do u bother go to Culchikore and thumped i have friends that go to my site. alot of ppl go to it! whats all the shit about flash 4!? its flash 5! and i made theese sites with it:
http://www.dogshitsandwich.cjb.net
http://www.incisioneire.cjb.net
http://www.punkofireland.cjb.net
i dont understand you Punk (?) mentality....
(i didnt know any of ye had a beard, just gettin anything to use against ya, sorry fella with beard!)
and i wont buy the ex-cathedra album coz i was requesting that for my friend, you simple minded cunt!
"up the real punks" whats punk about slagging the shit outta people for no reason!? fuckin hell! can't believe im even near this! im just stickin up for my site that i put work into! and i know all those bands have sites (apart from gout..), so what!? if someone that only knows one of those bands go to my site they might find a new band! i shouldnt even say anything......i suppose you write songs about jamie and my site and ex-cathedra cd's aswell yeah? well aslong as there all really important meaningfull songs!
Later Friend!

Punx about doin' what you want so
fuck Fat Ethel
Fuck Crapagandai,
Fuck All The Bitches
You think your gonna bottle my band? thats bullshit you wouldnt have the balls and you wouldnt get outta that venue alive
Fuck The Talkin'
You have a problem Come To me otherwise piss off your bore me dont bother replying coz im not gonna be on the net again for a good while.

Look I didnt mean it to go this far i only posted the first message as I was bored and i wanted to start shit,i have nothing against your band or your beard..even though ya dont have one.....Sure fuct it leave it at that,i just wanna say that the "punk scene" isnt here for takin the piss out of each other,its for taking the piss out of a common enemy....increasing alcohol prices.....i rest my case.

yeah, ok how bout this people, fight the common enemy.....everything thats not punk or metal or hardcore. punks join together, apoliges and all are sent twords you weeler, just the fact that you hid your identity and shit, and the fact that you somehow had the same ip as someone else and it stirred shit, so come kill us if thats what you want (not that you said that) but i suppose that any violence of any kind isnt gonna solve anything. we've all had our fun so lets leave it at this.

ok thats all cool then i sed some shit you sed some shit now we'll forget it
and eh pete any chance you could delete this nasty little thread come on its christmas umm... i mean its
X-mas

aww man this is the best, tis christmas and all and me nicely drunk...jesus me happy its al so nice and friendly pity northern ireland couldnt be this easy eh?

HAPPY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL

by the way i saw fathetel's post on the PENFOLDS NAME BIT and i know it was said in anger and all but i really think the name PEDIGREE SCUM kicks ass,, use it mannnnnnn

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back