Pedal Power (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
I had expected some sort of bicycle related pun. But no..

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Solutions
Website
Visit site
Oh how times have changed.

I'm considering a power supply. Considering things in the guitar pedal world change so quick,are there any deals around? Or should I just grab one of those Harley Benton ones?

I've got 8!!!!! pedals on the go that I bring to practice. Don't always use them all,but like messing around with shit. Can sometimes plug in different stuff at home too for the laugh. I still have the one spot,so could always use that for any extras at home etc. and I'm pretty sure everything is 9v as I've not run into problems.

Please tell me I don't need to spend loads of money.

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
Oh how times have changed.

I'm considering a power supply. Considering things in the guitar pedal world change so quick,are there any deals around? Or should I just grab one of those Harley Benton ones?

I've got 8!!!!! pedals on the go that I bring to practice. Don't always use them all,but like messing around with shit. Can sometimes plug in different stuff at home too for the laugh. I still have the one spot,so could always use that for any extras at home etc. and I'm pretty sure everything is 9v as I've not run into problems.

Please tell me I don't need to spend loads of money.
I have this one for years, which I think is great
Artec CPB-12 Power Brick – Thomann Ireland

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads