paypal question (1 Viewer)

Can money be transferre regularly to your PayPal account and then from there to your liked bank card, without it looking like money laundering?

Can money be transferre regularly to your PayPal account and then from there to your liked bank card, without it looking like money laundering?

They made me jump through a bunch of hoops as I transfer money internationally.
If they haven't asked you already, they're not worried about you.

I think they are more in CYA mode than actual enforcement.

Yes. At some point you'll probably be asked for some kind of identification info though.

I think they are more in CYA mode than actual enforcement.

Capitalism. Thank god for governments wha?

When I transfer money to Paypal internationally, they make you wait a day before taking it from your account. This means if I do it on Friday, they don't take the money til Monday.
Messes me up seeing it there if I check my balance while soused in a bar on Saturday night.
I now transfer the money on Thursday night, without the actual money being in my account. When I get paid on Friday they then make the transfer and all is well.

THE FUNDRAISING PAGE IS FROZEN BECAUSE WE HAVE HIT THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION LIMIT AND THIS CANNOT BE LIFTED UNTIL WE RETURN TO BELFAST. WE HAVEN'T ADDED ANOTHER PAYPAL ADDRESS BECAUSE IF THE SAME HAPPENS AGAIN IT WILL ALSO BE FROZEN AND WE WON'T BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE MONEY. PLEASE EDIT ANY SHARES OF THE SITE THAT YOU HAVE MADE TO AMEND DONATION DETAILS.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done on my side here, I can help with getting things looked at if there are delays but can't bypass anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back