Pavement...any use? (1 Viewer)

I only have Brighten the Corners and Terror Twilight. Both are enjoyable.
Thought their gig at Primavera was superb.
To be honest, I'm a total Greatest Hits merchant with Pavement. I only really like the singles. I should get that yoke so.

I only have Brighten the Corners and Terror Twilight. Both are enjoyable.
Thought their gig at Primavera was superb.
To be honest, I'm a total Greatest Hits merchant with Pavement. I only really like the singles. I should get that yoke so.

I'm with you on that one.
mayzin, and not just in a long lost youth nostalgic kind of a way, though that certainly played it's part.

Sing it with me oul people...

"If I could settle dahahown..."

Are you all the dicks that bought up the November tickets. Where were all these cunts when the jicks played an empty tent at electric picnic.

Here are two hot takes, Malkmus' solo output way> Pavement

Grounded would be fucking way better without the bait intro and it kicks fuck with it anyway.

heard this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

on that nordy guys after 7 show on today fm....fairly sweet..can anyone nod to an album to get familiar with?

When people mention this band this * range life, that came up in my feed, is the song I think of. It was a big part of my experience of the year it came out. The weather was good. Things were good. The rest of their stuff I have no idea

But yeah, fuck you guys for doing or doing the thing

Sake

Grounded would be fucking way better without the bait intro and it kicks fuck with it anyway.

Oh I don't agree with that at all. The chiming part?

Sure don't they re-introduce that motif* before they go into the solo.

*Check me, using proper terminology about poorly played indie-rock, what a dick I am.

Oh I don't agree with that at all. The chiming part?

Sure don't they re-introduce that motif* before they go into the solo.

*Check me, using proper terminology about poorly played indie-rock, what a dick I am.
Well, I was being a bit edgy as I was locked posting that night.

But yeah, it's normie bait. Song would be weirder dropping straight into that vocal.

This is not a hill that I am prepared to die on.

Are you all the dicks that bought up the November tickets. Where were all these cunts when the jicks played an empty tent at electric picnic.

Here are two hot takes, Malkmus' solo output way> Pavement

I'm with you 50% in Malkmus solo stuff. A lot of it is better than Pavement, but then I'm a total Crooked Rain fanboy. That's the one that probably tops everything. Added mid-nineties nostalgia element tips it that way.

Of the recent Jicks albums, Sparkle Hard was a total grower for me. Wasn't overly mad on it when it came out but it's now one of my favourite Malkmus related releases of them all. Superb, effortlessly melodic songwriting throughout.

But WTF are you on about w/ Grounded?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back