Paul Williams told his books are 's**t' by drug adidict (1 Viewer)

was reading that in the metro earlier,your man has a very good point,williams is a goon with an inflated sense of himself,all he does is take garda hand outs and spin them into some sort of 'crime exclusive'.i'd say he deserves shooting but it'd just make him worse.

It's years since I read it but The General was decent enough IIRC. I think part of the reason it was good was because your man was a bit more interesting than most. He had a long career, and had been up to all sorts of shenanigans over his time. A lot of the books since have paled. I read an interview with him in the Hot Press a couple of weeks ago and he came across as a fucking eejit.

I think this guy is a bit of a sensationalist to be honest and his books are criminally bad. I'm with the junkie here.

I think he's a brave guy. No doubt he has an ego, and maybe gets some things wrong, but if anyone deserves to be shot its the pricks he writes about. I'm delighted when those lot are offed, because they're fucking vile. I'm hoping Gilligan is shot when he gets out and those Dundon wankers in Limerick. I hope they get their comeuppance soon.

I think he's a brave guy. No doubt he has an ego, and maybe gets some things wrong, but if anyone deserves to be shot its the pricks he writes about. I'm delighted when those lot are offed, because they're fucking vile. I'm hoping Gilligan is shot when he gets out and those Dundon wankers in Limerick. I hope they get their comeuppance soon.

Spot on mate - but I don't think his high falluting moralising wins people over. Maybe it's just me.

I use to enjoy his guest appearances in such shows as The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ye, that was disgusting. He vilified anyone who was against the project. The man's a self glorifying creep. Can't stand him or tv3's sunday world expose style of reporting.

I remember him saying that the new Garda powers were necessary to solve the gang problem in this country. That basically it was okay to enforce Gestapo like measures like trials without witnesses, arrest without charge and ramming your fucking door down at 4 in the morning if the government authorities thought you are a suspected gang member. Paul Williams is a 5 foot 1 inch twerp with a Veronica Guerin complex. Will never be her no matter how hard he tries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back