Palestine (1 Viewer)

Date-frape him. Bring him out for a fuck load of pints and just when he's too fucked to know what's going on get him to post a selfie on facebook. After he passes out post a rake load stuff about how he just watched a report on the crisis in Gaza and realises that Israel is A. A foreign nation that he himself has no actual ties with whatsoever and B. They are slowly and methodically committing ethnic cleansing. Hiding their actions in plain sight.

Then chop him into tiny pieces and throw him in the nearest river.

Or block him on facebook.

Your call.

talking about him behind his back is strangely fun

anyway, hes getting a bit of stick now

he posted this picture

10606563_919307231417356_3943565754956863519_n.png

which is fine and all but theres no distinction between palestinian people and hamas (ie: from what I can tell he thinks everyone in palestine is in hamas).

This is the run of comments under the image. Its between him and one other guy (also jewish I would guess from the comments);

Some Guy: Except for the oppressing part it's the same agenda as the Christian right. It's it just Muslim right wingers you oppose or all the enemies of liberalism?

Him: Sorry [name], I know you hate Christians, but for recall them dropping stone walls on gay people or stoning women for the crime of being raped, that is not only part of Islam.

Him: Don't, not for

Some Guy: I don't hate Christians. I don't like intolerant assholes. And I think if we had a culture that allowed stoning then their would be plenty of Christians stoning gay people. What you say is Islam is really the culture of the particular countries.

Some Guy: You do know I'm married to a Christian?

Him: Does she murder gay people and beat women?

Him: Joking of course. Okay, let me amend my statement: Christianity, not Christians.

Some Guy: Wrong again.

Make one of those Venn diagrams pointing out the similarities between Israel and isis - abusive theocratic horrors established by blow-ins at the expense of local populations. That's all I can think of for the diagram

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The guy was Haj Amin al-Husseini The Grand Mufti Of Jerusalem who did travel to Nazi Germany and did meet Hitler.

I'll admit it, I don't know what the solution to peace in the Middle East is. But it definitely looks like moving the US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem wasn't a great step in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back