Oxegen descent into anarchy? (1 Viewer)

TenRabbits

Website
www.tenrapid.com
Was anyone at the pox and witnessed this raping/pillaging/tent set-alighting that was going on?

riot%20Hobsbawm.jpg

my girlfriend heard two knackers off their heads on yokes... one of them says to the other
"jaysus, i could fucking rape someone right now i feel so good"

mr pharmacist said:
my girlfriend heard two knackers off their heads on yokes... one of them says to the other

That's interesting because I got raped up the 'fundamental aperature' by two banger riddled skanks at oxegen.

Did your girlfriend happen to catch a phone number?

i was luckily enough to not to have to deal with the general scum at this.
but five minutes collecting my ladies gear from the campsite was enough to put me off EVER camping there again.
there was a guy with a golfclub, YES, a golfclub. wacking everything.
everywhere you looked some fuckhead was pissing off some girl and being really sexually abusive.
they knocked over a security tower on to a load of tents. surprised no one died. as you all heard there were dozens of tents burned.
when i was out watching one or two bands i had to tell at least 10 people to stay the fuck away from me.
just appaling.
friend was asleep and heard scummos walking by going, "jayzus micko i didnt even watch any bleeeedin bands i just robbed a load eh tents. savage. hihiihhihi.
i think it was a weekend off for the yobs from o connel st.
awful awful stuff.
this festival has died.

briney said:
The surprising thing is you all sound surprised.
cheeleee peppuhrs laddds. well ive been attending this shite festival for many a year and its always been dodgy. but never this dodgy. not o connel st riots dodgy.

and clive. i am a man. but i had to get my baby wipes.

i think the real dirt is at the campsites...
my lady could only hack camping on the saturday night, she bailed home on the sunday.
problem with oxegen is its not really a festival... its a mass gathering of people in a field who NEVER go to gigs
i was photographing the festival so i didnt really get much of a chance to wander around and take it all in but i saw loads of people just kicking each other and running around and hitting into other people. now if i was a punter at the festival id fucking be outta there cause i hate that shit. dont even get me started on the campsite... shit piled up 3 ft high on the bowl, tents being robbed, girls being kicked up the arse, tents being set alight, promises of rape... fuck that

I had a lovely time. Showed up at 11, left at 8, thereby avoiding all the queue's and mosta the scum. I wouldn't have paid for it though. I don't think I'll ever go camping either, certainly not there

What all those guys need is a few minutes at that oxygen bar, some fresh air would've done them good.

you're all wrong, I just read this on the oxegen website

"The fans were amazing, incredibly well behaved and good humoured” stated promoter Denis Desmond.

so stop spreading your dirty lies.

Anthony said:

"The fans were amazing, incredibly well behaved and good humoured” stated promoter Denis Desmond.

05002.jpg

Anthony said:

Well sure, but nevermind the fans, what about all the people who just showed up to get fucked off their face?

i didnt go this year
there were hordes of knackers last year in the car park tho'
shame
electric picnic defo has the edge on them in lessknackersness
im not going to that either tho - too many knackers for my likin

mr pharmacist said:

That's simultaneously the funniest and sickest thing I've ever heard. Brill.

scutter said:
did they not organise HI-FI to get rid of the nacks out of Oxegen and EP?

It didn't work obviously. They'll have to put them on the same time any more.

Where are they getting the money do be doing that?

if they really want to get rid of the scummage they need to put on a festival with Scooter headlining

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back