Oxegen descent into anarchy? (1 Viewer)

i don't think i'm being naive at all perhaps a bit hopeful.

Anyway yes it is a shit festival and i probably shouldn't be suprised, still disappointing, if they had any confidence in themselves they'd leave it up and not care.

i don't think Pete would close down threads if people said he was a wanker or a shit or a bollocks. lets see

PETE YOU'RE A BOLLOCKS!

clonan attack said:
PETE YOU'RE A BOLLOCKS!

PPPPEEEEETTTTTTEEEE!!!!

banhammer.jpg

clonan attack said:
i don't think i'm being naive at all perhaps a bit hopeful.

Anyway yes it is a shit festival and i probably shouldn't be suprised, still disappointing, if they had any confidence in themselves they'd leave it up and not care.

i don't think Pete would close down threads if people said he was a wanker or a shit or a bollocks. lets see

PETE YOU'RE A BOLLOCKS!

If I were the boss of Oxegen I wouldn't let shit like that go on at all. There's shareholders and whatnot to think about, know what I mean?

roxy said:
which shit - the actual burning of property at the time or the moaning about it afterwards?

The moaning. Bad publicity is much worse than actual bad things happening. Unless of course the people who were robbed etc were bank managers and investors.

I am of course being cynical, but it's true.

Maybe if everyone blogged about it on their myspace and their bebo (if they lived near an internets, obviously) some irrelevant hack in the indo could print a tiny article on page 17, which would then be completely ignored by MCD.

Maybe next year the RHCP's "street teams" will cover everyone's tents in fire-retardant stadium arcadium stickers, and the lifesize inflatable James Blunt dolls will protect your delicate indie limbs from collapsing drunks. That ought to solve the problem.

I shall ressurrect this thread sometime around next march or april. Just to see who's going next year...I think that'll be interesting.

ICUH8N said:
Maybe next year the RHCP's "street teams" will cover everyone's tents in fire-retardant stadium arcadium stickers, and the lifesize inflatable James Blunt dolls will protect your delicate indie limbs from collapsing drunks. That ought to solve the problem.

Incidentally, the second the Chilis arrived onsite there was a wave of clamp-down security action. Which is fine, like. Only it got a bit shit for us trying to actually fulfill a job, and simply move back and forth from our base to the general stage areas. All of a sudden we began to get hassle and were told that our broadcast wristbands were "suddenly becoming very common it seems" and that we'd need to "expect jib next time you're coming out".

Huh?

Bleedin Chili fools.

skinnerchinner said:
piebald quality
i just tried to enter piebald pony into the profanisaurus the other day

i thaught of millions of profanisaurus entries over the years smoking and drinking and now i cant remember any and I know how to enter them online
im defo storing them away when I think of them now

Where is this profanisaurus

Re: Boards.ie Criticisms of Oxegen removed

now that is fucked up

boards are a bunch of fags though
and it's not like that's never happened here

potentially more hassle than it's worth i guess

Re: Boards.ie Criticisms of Oxegen removed

Antrophe said:
After shutting down its Oxegen forum, Boards.ie users are the latest to fall victim to MCD/Oxegens PR clean up operation after discussion of security problems and the like came to dominate reports shared between fans.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054963307
http://indymedia.ie/article/77264

Shtate of boards.
"I'm not blaming Boards here"
"It's not really anything to do with MCD when you think about it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back