Overused Puns (1 Viewer)

best pun i ever heard was my friends older brother years ago. my friend said his brother used to love puns, to which his brother replied, "yeah, once upun a time..."

frank skinner's one was good too, a woman came up to him after a show and said "i found you verging on the offensive", to which he replied "there's only one virgin on the offensive here!"

a friend of mine was introduced to a girl who worked at a vegetable stall. the conversation went something like this.

friend: peas to meet you.
girl: ha ha. very funny
friend: what's tomato with you
girl: you're a nob. (walks away)
friend: lettuce be friends

Dennis Norden was on the radio the other day talking about his favourite puns. One was from a DJ he listened to on a classical music station who asked people to fax in (the days before email) their favourite baroque selections. He ended the appeal with "...and remember, if it ain't baroque, don't fax it!'

Does the use of -tastic as a suffix count as a pun?

Not really, I suppose. It's overused anyway ... by which I mean it should never, ever be used

overusedtastic?

Dennis Norden was on the radio the other day talking about his favourite puns. One was from a DJ he listened to on a classical music station who asked people to fax in (the days before email) their favourite baroque selections. He ended the appeal with "...and remember, if it ain't baroque, don't fax it!'

that's pretty deadly :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back