Over 900 Peel Sessions Linked to Their YouTube Upload (1 Viewer)

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Website
brainwashed.com
I saw them and all their old TVs in the fox & pheasant some time after Industrial came out and it was most pleasing. The later stuff had its moments though.
I only saw them when they played Vicar St in 2000/2001. I think they played a couple of old songs but in their new style. I thought it was deadly. (I do like the old stuff too but if I am in the mood for Pitchshifter, it's probably the URL album I'll listen to.)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Website
thumped.com
I only saw them when they played Vicar St in 2000/2001. I think they played a couple of old songs but in their new style. I thought it was deadly. (I do like the old stuff too but if I am in the mood for Pitchshifter, it's probably the URL album I'll listen to.)

hermie

Supporter
Website
Visit site
[/URL][/URL]
Some good ones missing from that list; the various Cure sessions, Cat Power. The best ones from the Cocteau Twins BBC sessions album weren't Peel if I recall correctly.

Only noticing this thread now but surprised it didn't take off more. What are people's favourite?

Edit: the Cure and all other The bands are under T!

shidheat

it's a treasure trove of wonders. so much amazing stuff in there. i've been playing the prince far i / creation rebel one a lot

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Solutions
Website
Visit site
I was listening mostly late 80s so a lot of the ukhc ones are what I remember the fondest. Stupids,Heresy,Napalm Death,ENT and many more,and then hearing the Gore session was a game changer. Loved the Band of Susans and Head of David ones too.

Then there are all the ones I heard after the fact

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• Hatchback
    Hatchback
    Cochise
    Hatchback

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads