Other platforms to screen a movie (1 Viewer)

Diumraid

I'm looking for any leads on finding places to screen a movie in Galway and anywhere else in Connaught outside of regular cinemas that folk here might know. This includes anything from squats to community groups to film societies and anything else you might think of. I would be very much obliged and am thanking all of you all in advance.

I'm looking for any leads on finding places to screen a movie in Galway and anywhere else in Connaught outside of regular cinemas that folk here might know. This includes anything from squats to community groups to film societies and anything else you might think of. I would be very much obliged and am thanking all of you all in advance.

I know little cinema and they are sound. Also, when this place opens, it is opening for the very reason of screening alternative things

Solas Galway Picture Palace - About

Do you have a projector?

Mostly it's a case of trying to find situations where people already screen movies and get the movie to them, so there's no travelling projector at the mo ... could possibly arrange one - what are you thinking of?

Mostly it's a case of trying to find situations where people already screen movies and get the movie to them, so there's no travelling projector at the mo ... could possibly arrange one - what are you thinking of?

I'm thinking of the sides of buildings. Anything with a large white surface.
The brother-in-law did it down at his place in Kerry. Small scale though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back