ONE MORE UNIVERSE | Damo Suzuki Network - out now (1 Viewer)

portrid

Since 2000
Website
www.thelastsound.com
damo1.jpg

ONE MORE UNIVERSE | Damo Suzuki Network
featuring Makoto Kawabata and Dublin Sound Carriers Paul Condon, Fergus Cullen, Barry Murphy and Bryan O'Connell

This new audio CD from instant sound composer Damo Suzuki features Makoto Kawabata (Acid Mothers Temple) on guitar throughout. Dublin Sound Carriers include Paul Condon, Fergus Cullen, Barry Murphy and Bryan O'Connell. The cover and inside fold-out sheet contains images by artist Gillian Lawlor. There are also drawings made by Damo Suzuki during his visit to Ireland in 1969. One More Universe was recorded at Crawdaddy, Dublin during December 2008.

This recording is limited to 500 numbered copies only and won't be available again once this edition sells out!

More info here

oh wow, this looks great!

i remember my first time seeing united bible studies live was in galway, they were playing with damo suzuki (in what turned out to be a match made in heaven) and they were all absolutely stunning. i brought steve stapleton from nurse with wound along to that gig, and he was really impressed, saying that it was as good as what can was like live back in the early seventies. and he should know, cos he was actually there at the time.

can't wait to hear this, will there be copies in road records at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back