Old T-Shirts For Sale: Dillinger 4, Infest, His Hero Is Gone, The Clash, Disclose,etc (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Corm
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 2

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
12 years of buying t-shirts and you end up with a lot that never get worn anymore...need to get rid of these before I go to Australia, make me an offer for any of them, otherwise they'll be going to kids in Africa...and while it would be awesome to see a kid in the Congo wearing a Sir Killalot t-shirt, I'd rather get a few euros:

Bad Religion, M
Capdown, XL
Vitamin X, L
Warvictims (w/ backprint), M

13052460-819

His Hero Is Gone, M
Hellrealm, L + M
Offspring, XL
Anarchist Black Cross, L

13052459-128

Dillinger Four (w/ backprint), XL
Catharsis, XL
Antimaster, L
The Clash, XL

13052461-27e

Infest, XL
Crush Capitalism, XL
Rancid (w/ backprint), L
Sir Killalot, L

13052462-184

Disclose, L
Guided Cradle, M

13052463-51a

Re: Old T-Shirts For Sale: Dillinger 4, Infest, His Hero Is Gone, The Clash, Disclose

Damn t-shirts I'd love in there but all the wrong size for me.

Re: Old T-Shirts For Sale: Dillinger 4, Infest, His Hero Is Gone, The Clash, Disclose

I left my big black bag of t-shirts in 39 Manor place for the minions to fight over this time last year, I then lost my job shortly after....

Well Moose, you can either get someone who knows how to use a sewing machine to sort them for ya, or you can start on the pies!

Okay...Sir Killalot, D4, Infest, HHIG, Warvictims, Antimaster, Catharsis are all gone. Seriously, nobody wants those Disclose or Guided Cradle ones?! And the Offspring one -duuudes, come now!!

how much for 3 t-shity??:confused:

is the Bad Religion a belly top? if so i'll take it if you lob in a headband.

I'll lob it in you in a minute boss. Polish guy above, t-shirty for 5 zloty. Life ain't no kurwa picnic, sunshine.

I'll lob it in you in a minute boss. Polish guy above, t-shirty for 5 zloty. Life ain't no kurwa picnic, sunshine.

....and full zasackass ! PITA MERDE!ninjaaaa

CORM,U ARE RIGHT TRYING 2 SELL UR T SHIRTS!
I WOULD"NT WEAR THEM EITHER!

ANTIQUE RICED! You are an absolute howl! Funnier than cancer!

DID NOT KNOW THAT CUNT POSTED HERE!
THAT CANCER IS A RIGHT BASTARD!

Reading the thread and seeing the post where he said the HHIG shirt was gone isn't forbidden either. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back