oh shit (1 Viewer)

DEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

278.jpg

Mike Patton loves to shit in hotel kettles and leave it there for the next guest. Since hearing that story the kettle is always the first thing I check (not indeed that MP stays in many Jurys Inns or whathaveyou but you never know).

In work a while back there was some serious shit action going on in the girls toilets. Someone kept shitting on the seat and leaving it there. Why? Why would you have a huge shit on the seat? Mind boggling.

person i used to work with years ago from london told me a story of her and her 3 mates one night during the 80's out in soho and they met david byrne there.
long story short her mate scored him and took him back to hers.
she woke up the next morning to find he was gone but had left a shit on her head.

a member of a certain norn irn oi/punk band has a habit of shitting on anyone who passes out early at parties

just be careful

gnomesayin

Most interesting post so far....if it's true.
I mean u could say it's so crazy it has to be true but maybe that m8 was the crazy one
hahahahaha
i'd say, although on the surface it would appear crazy, the will it would take to defecate on ones own head would indicate a level of sanity hitherto unheard of among our ranks.

like a pollock painting. is it random? or terrifyingly accurate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back