oh shit (1 Viewer)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
Train defecator hunted by police
CCTV image of suspect
Police have released a CCTV image of the suspect
A man has been defecating in trains across south-east England, causing damage costing £60,000 to repair.

British Transport Police have released CCTV images of the man, who has struck on at least 30 trains since August.

He waits until he is alone before committing the offence, smearing excrement inside carriages.

"This is a serious public health issue as well as being exceptionally anti-social - we need to locate this man," said Det Con Donna Fox.

She said his offences had resulted in many carriages being taken out of service, causing disruption and cancellations and serious inconvenience to the travelling public.

Different times

There was also £60,000 in damage and cleaning costs.

"There is no particular pattern as to when he appears," said Ms Fox.

"He travels to various areas and at different times of the day and different days of the week.

"We have been trawling through CCTV images to try and track the man and remain hopeful that members of the public may know him and where he lives.

"On at least one occasion CCTV footage shows the man being disturbed by a passenger walking through a train.

"If anyone sees this man travelling on the railway network they should not approach him, but call the police or alert train staff immediately."

From Beeb webby ;]

He smears it everywhere ala hungerstrikers type
over 30 times now and u need a special steam appliance I would imagine to get it off the material and walls etc

Dirty Protest!!!!!!!

I guess that they'd have to take the train off the rail for a day or two to disinfect, clean and get it dried before they can let folk on it again. That alone is spensive enough. Dude's rubbin it all over the walls and shit. LOOOOON.

when i was in sixth class in primary school, a girl shat on a paper plate and spread it all over the walls etc.
sicko.
we weren't allowed have our end of school disco or go on our school tour because she never owned up.
what a dick.

I hate graffiti artistes who cannot spell. Everyone knows it Gock Gock.

There used to be two girls in one of the Towers in Ballymun we called the "Gock Gock Girls". Because, well, they used to just shit wherever they wanted when they needed to. Saved them going all the way up to their flat so they could still "play out".

Not that anyone would actually play with them after it.

God knows what they used to wipe.

Ah, the sweet memories of childhood.

Wonder what they're up to now....

I'm was from Ballymun, lived there for 20+ years///// Shangan rd/Sillogue Rd/Coultry drive/Paddy pearse tower ;]
If you are old enough you may remember in the late 70's a wave of JANER or Ballymun Punx! painted everywhere......
A nice Garda drpped a hint to my mum while she was taking me home from the cop shop one day that using my real name as a graffiti artist was not the most genius thing in the world. :eek:

BTW I hate graffitti now, I also have this sickness of reading everything I lay my eyes on be it the ingredients on a sauce bottle/tin of beans etc to graffiti.

when i was in sixth class in primary school, a girl shat on a paper plate and spread it all over the walls etc.
sicko.
we weren't allowed have our end of school disco or go on our school tour because she never owned up.
what a dick.

Why did she do that?

I just always wonder about people like this, ive seen sanitary towels rubbed all over the place in toilets to... why do people do this!!!

WHY?!

if it was on earnrod eireann, you wouldn't even notice. oh, the shits back on teh walls, you might muse.

a friend of mine has a great story about having some friends over to his house for a few drinks when they were 18/19 - one of the dudes was apparently mental and at one point went inside to use the washroom (they had been sitting in the backyard) and smeared shit EVERYWHERE - toilet, walls, bathtub, floor. then he left. my friend's mom apparently discovered the atrocity and went into banshee mode.

heres a jape you might like to try

If your host has one of those unsliced pan loafs in his breadbin ,cut off the heel, scoop out the insides and deposit a shit. Reattach the heel and reseal the loaf- Guaranteed hilarity every time

A friend of mine was at a party once and someone back there went mental.
Poured cooking oil into his own can and then accused one of the lads of
spikin his drink so he could ride him.Then he went into the jacks and started brushin his teeth with a lump of shit that was in the bowl.King of the manks

heres a jape you might like to try

If your host has one of those unsliced pan loafs in his breadbin ,cut off the heel, scoop out the insides and deposit a shit. Reattach the heel and reseal the loaf- Guaranteed hilarity every time

I did something similar once, but instead of shit, I used a smothered hamster instead.

person i used to work with years ago from london told me a story of her and her 3 mates one night during the 80's out in soho and they met david byrne there.
long story short her mate scored him and took him back to hers.
she woke up the next morning to find he was gone but had left a shit on her head.

Most interesting post so far....if it's true.
I mean u could say it's so crazy it has to be true but maybe that m8 was the crazy one
hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back