Office-Speak phrases you hate (1 Viewer)

You should try the interative model where everyone huddles at 2pm everyday for a 'scrum'.

shocking

oh i'm well used to daily scrums, and we don't have a project lead any more, we have a scrum master who tracks our progress towards sprint completion in a burndown chart.

Not office talk but total cunt bagishness that goes on in my place.Trying to outdo other consultants and look good, there are a crowd that have Stand Up meetings, the idea is that if you are comfy your more likely to go off topic. What wankers.

Not office talk but total cunt bagishness that goes on in my place.Trying to outdo other consultants and look good, there are a crowd that have Stand Up meetings, the idea is that if you are comfy your more likely to go off topic. What wankers.

aha! our daily scrums are held standing up as well. i dial into them mostly but if i'm working in the same office as the rest of my scrum team we all go into a meeting room and stand around a table.

am I in some sort of office-based comedy tv show that I don't know about? :(

Christ almighty,its hard to believe people like this exist.

People you have never heard of BCC-ing what appears to be the entire (vast, vast) company their goodbye e-mail

Oh yes! I have so much housemate hate this year. Last year was a breeze in comparison... really I think I'm the bad housemate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back