Off the cigs (1 Viewer)

cephalopod

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay okay, I'm probably the umpteenth smoker who has started a thread on thumped about giving them up (which I have).

From 20 a day, to zero.

Anyone else give them up for New Year's?

wanna form a support group?

I will report back honestly if/when I fail. Until then, this is my last word on it, because it seems that coming on to this thread only serves to remind me of the blimming things!!!!!!!

Wouldn't say going from 20 a day to none is really that good on your system. Holistically, like.

Arra, it's not so bad...I'm gonna spout some Allan Carr stuff here*, but you sleep through the withdrawal pangs every night of your life, they're not so bad, really.

*Allan Carr stuff is very cheesey, but it can work, SRSLY.

Arra, it's not so bad...I'm gonna spout some Allan Carr stuff here*, but you sleep through the withdrawal pangs every night of your life, they're not so bad, really.

*Allan Carr stuff is very cheesey, but it can work, SRSLY.

It worked for muffin's other half.|..|Good man Allan!

Look,

I'm all for an individual doing whats best for them. I am. I commend your decision to attempt to quit smoking. And i'm not setting out to deliberately ruin your thread; but the fact remains:

Smoking is cool; and cigarettes are the best friend you'll ever have.

I'm sorry.

quit on the 1st of January took them back up on the 3rd when I realized how many exams I was fucked for. I said I'd quit after the exams so we'll see. I've cut down from about 15 a day to 6 or 7 in the mean time.

Look,

I'm all for an individual doing whats best for them. I am. I commend your decision to attempt to quit smoking. And i'm not setting out to deliberately ruin your thread; but the fact remains:

I'm sorry.

buh what about runnnin races and shit? thats cool no?

Still off 'em. I found other cool things to take their place

media1_raver.jpg

I just started smoking again about a week ago after three years off. And you know what? Corey is right. They're fucking awesome.

I had my first in six or seven years over the christmas, I'm very tempted by more. Is it true that one spliff is as bad as twenty smokes if so I reckon I can't safely have a few hundred smokes a week and not do any more damage than I'm already doing.

Look,

I'm sorry.

fair play Corey

nice to see someone defending their habit.

far too many moany smokers about.

quit complaining or quit.

P.J.CarrollSweetAfton_Live20.jpg

Flow gently, sweet Afton! amang thy green braes,
Flow gently, I'll sing thee a song in thy praise;
My Mary's asleep by thy murmuring stream,
Flow gently, sweet Afton, disturb not her dream.

i quit for 6months last january. and now im off them nearly a week and this time round is SOOOO much harder. last time was a piece of piss! is it to do with the fact last time i took up smoking again i upgraded to Camel from Marly lights.....?
ive almost caved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back