off the biscuits (1 Viewer)

Ha, not bad. While certainly not still off them I'm down at the "hardly ever" level. When I indulge I feel awful an hour or two later. That's physically, not mentally.

I buy a pack the odd time thinking I'll have a couple after dinner with a cup of coffee but I start eating them on the way home from the shop and finish them while preparing dinner. My appetite is spoiled then and I know I still can't trust myself with biscuits. I eat lots of other crap instead.

I buy a pack the odd time thinking I'll have a couple after dinner with a cup of coffee but I start eating them on the way home from the shop and finish them while preparing dinner.

I did this again today. McVities's dark chocolate digestives on 100% extra free offer in tescos so I bought them thinking I'd have a 2 or 3 after tea. I started munching them on the walk home, had a few more while the tea was cooking, remainder of the first pack after tea all washed down with a few nice brew dogs. The muffins-at-work habit is spiralling out of control too. New regime starts monday (although I'm gonna bin the free pack of bikkies in the morning).

My first thought on clicking on this thread was off the disco biscuits.
"I have some yokes, you want one?"
"Nah mate, I'm off the biscuits."

So I might as well eat the M&Ms and whipped cream! Tonight I plan on making a batch of homemade biscuits or maybe apple fritters. I'm thinking of going the opposite route and seeing how much weight I can gain before my 20th high school reunion this summer.

are biscuits and muffins bad for cholesterol or are crisps and rashers the danger area for that? And lattes? I should just get it checked and see if i can safely carry on with or increase my current intake of various things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back