Obscure Compilation Recommendations? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 3
20-25 quid? At least that's what i'm seeing on bandcamp.

I mean, they're not cheap but that seems fairly par for the course these days. Buy a "limited" album in Tower and you'd be talking 30-35 quid. pricks.
Sorry I should’ve clarified - they’re expensive in stores where I’m at. Probably postage

20-25 quid? At least that's what i'm seeing on bandcamp.

I mean, they're not cheap but that seems fairly par for the course these days. Buy a "limited" album in Tower and you'd be talking 30-35 quid. pricks.
Tower is insanely expensive for records- I never buy there. Often the same record will be in All City or other places for 5-10 quid cheaper. It just feels like the vinyl in Tower is priced as a lifestyle commodity, like a coffee table book.

The Music From memory comps are fairly reasonably proved though usually sub 30 which is the going rate, and they are well pressed and packaged.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"This channel is going to have posted on it several of the 35 tracks taken from my own created cd compilation of Funky kids grooves, samples & drum breaks... mainly from UK & USA tv & vinyl from 60's & 70's. If you would be interested in a cd of the compilation ....FOR FREE.... please contact me and i will send details all you will pay is postage, production, packaging & handling costs."

Got this today

Only been able to listen to one side,but some good tunes

Analog Africa and Ostinato Records have put together some really good compilations. Both labels are on bandcamp. Lots of stuff from long forgotten tape archives, worth checking out!

I have played this comp to death since it came out, and it definitely fits the thread title. I’ll bet the farm that @GO likes it.

in case anyone doesn't know Soundohm in Milano stocks nearly all these kind of comps (among many other things) and you can listen to lengthy clips of most of their stock.

FYI- Soundohm have 10/15% off til Monday Soundohm

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back