oasis *sad face (1 Viewer)

Give it a few days....

Liam is due another hidin. The last time he got his teeth knocked out it really put manners on him. It quietened him down for a few years.

Care_Bears_Easter.jpg

I was there. Oasis just totally ruined my holiday. Disneyland will have to be the best thing ever if I'm ever to get over the disappointment.

Anyone really care?

In a weird way yes, oasis were just out just when i really got into music for the first time. i know their music is shite but i queued for tickets with my classmates on grafton street, chatted up my first older woman that night too and had really good times pissed as fuck then and at their gigs. T'was as close to fitting in at school as i ever got really. Emo as fuck to think back on now, but good times all the same. It's sad watching family members hate each other no matter who they are. there i said it.

i hope they do actually stop because in fairness all their records are pretty shit though. plus Man city can suck Joleon Lescotts dick till the fucking cows come home.

Cunts

sad day for music

how can people not feel moved at the crackling energy, snotty bravado and sheer exhuberance of Definitely Maybe?

piss soaked homage to the beatles and the stones and the stone roses. sort of 'yeah but remeber when england thrased the germans in 66' in musical form. i'll never like it but i get why people do. i just saw two spides from manchester. the following albums had a similar effect as the matrix 2 +3, except theres 6 of them.

I don't have any Oasis albums but they have loads of good tunes. With the last few albums, the lead singles were good (Layla, shock of the lightning) but the rest fairly forgettable. Noel I've always kind of liked, funny guy and a lot smarter than he let's on. Liam is a dickhead, with a huge chip (dick) on his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back