NY / Paris footage needed for music vid (1 Viewer)

thairock

Website
www.shootingandcutting.co.nz
Was wondering if anyone has some SD quality footage of New York City ( Standard stuff - yellow cabs - Times Square - pedestrians etc ) and/or Paris ( Eiffel Tower etc .) that I could use in a music video for a young band here in New Zealand. (They are regional finalists in a national battle of the bands type contest and need to provide a 15min dvd of them playing live but they are allowed to cut in about 20% non playing footage too .)
I have a bit of free stock footage from the web but thought the well travelled folks of thumped might have some nice stuff .

Would need to get it via online or email and asap (as , of course , the deadline is like in a day or two! )

Cheers if anyone can help .

( I could swap for NZ footage if anyone needed it )

Contacted.

What I'm wondering is who voted the original post down... Seems like an odd thing to do.

Contacted.

What I'm wondering is who voted the original post down... Seems like an odd thing to do.

Cheers Iano ,
Tis all good - phone footage not quite the thing - but sorted with some free stock clips .

Was wondering about that voted down thing myself - but sure, I've better things to be doin than worrying about that.

cheerio

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back