Nutella n rice cakes (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter cpr
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1
On UK food, a chef was preparing a meal for a 11 year old girl whos mother was raising her as a vegan. He took a wrap, filled it with Nutella, strawberry jam, crushed peanuts and avocado.
Looked disgusting.

I took a pack of digestives to electric picnic... took them out of the pack the night before... smothered them in nutella and made a pack of nutella sandwiches. AWESOME!

Nutella on pancakes is also mighty... must remember to try it with peanutbutter.

No, it certainly isn't, but you can get vegan versions of it so that's probably what he put in.

I've just discovered that bananas and honey on rice+oat cakes is lovely. I prefer them to the plain rice cakes, bit more substance to them.

No, it certainly isn't, but you can get vegan versions of it so that's probably what he put in.

I've just discovered that bananas and honey on rice+oat cakes is lovely. I prefer them to the plain rice cakes, bit more substance to them.

This is one of my favourite snacks.

Have you discovered the versatile amazingness that is tahini? It's a bit runny, but if you mix it with the honey and spread it on with some banana, I WILL SEE YOU IN PARADISE.

Really. Amazing. A very different experience from that of peanut butter and honey and banana, or nutella and same. Yes, tahini is a welcome addition to the Things+banana+other things family. I also do banana, honey and yogurt on rice cakes. DELISH.

Num num num. Tahini is underappreciated and underutilised.

This is one of my favourite snacks.

Have you discovered the versatile amazingness that is tahini? It's a bit runny, but if you mix it with the honey and spread it on with some banana, I WILL SEE YOU IN PARADISE.

Really. Amazing. A very different experience from that of peanut butter and honey and banana, or nutella and same. Yes, tahini is a welcome addition to the Things+banana+other things family. I also do banana, honey and yogurt on rice cakes. DELISH.

Num num num. Tahini is underappreciated and underutilised.

I discovered that combination when Tahini, bananas and ryvita were the only thing I had in the house - I imagine it's even better on toast or rice cakes.

Tahini is also a great base for sauces (see the Hope cookbook)

it's pretty good on tuc crackers too - the saltiness helps.

one of my friends at college peels mandarins and spreads nutella on them. it's tasty but messy as hell.

This is my new favourite snack, plain unsalted rice cakes with nutella on them. they are so awesome!any other recommendations for nutella based snacks?

I had 12 of em yesterday in a row, abosolutly smashin grub

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back