NTL / UPC / Virgin Media Broadband (1 Viewer)

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
yeah but the costs are heavily loaded on the broadband side - with virgin media all their broadband offers for new customers start at €39, but after 6 months you end up at €59 (250 down/20 up), €64 (360/30), or €69 (500/50) a month.

If you go for their unlimited phone service and the TV bundle it's €30 extra, so either €89, €94, or €99 after 6 months, depending on your initial broadband speed choice.
So €59 it’d be PIR moi. That’s not too bad. Despite being almost double what it was ten years ago.
Inflation and shit i spose

sparse

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I've been fairly blasé about my broadband for the last few years, I'm with Virgin, but the cost with TV is now €99 which is just stupid. I was going to switch to Eir's €30 a month (for a year) incl Amazon Prime but found out that my street isn't on the Eir's fibre network which is really annoying. Anyway I checked my Virgin package and I've been on 120Mb broadband for the last 5 years even though I'm paying full price (they currently offer 500Mb at €99)! They claim it's my fault for not asking to be upgraded. Pricks.

Can't get anything near 120Mb broadband from any other providers. When is 5G Broadband coming?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads