Northern Ireland (1 Viewer)

Turnout is high!

(Anecdotally)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Turnout supposed to be very low.

You'd think that is good for SF as they are usually good at getting the vote out.
in fairness though I heard that was because the Sinn Fein voters were having the craic because they all got to use helium to make their voices sound funny while voting.

I think the Equality commission of Northern Ireland should ensure that for each vote cast for a unionist candidate, a vote should be given for a nationalist one. It's the only way.

Fully prepared for the DUP to do much better than is being portrayed. Life just isn't like that.

Have been thinking, not too deeply I might add, about Irish Unification. There has been pacifying talk about changing the Flag, changing the Anthem to help Unionists feel welcome. But really, that's not going to help is it. What Union will they belong to?

It'll be the old heave ho. And why not.

Fully prepared for the DUP to do much better than is being portrayed. Life just isn't like that.

Have been thinking, not too deeply I might add, about Irish Unification. There has been pacifying talk about changing the Flag, changing the Anthem to help Unionists feel welcome. But really, that's not going to help is it. What Union will they belong to?

It'll be the old heave ho. And why not.
They are already equally represented on the tricolor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back