Normal People (1 Viewer)

Ya know in this show every time someone says something to him and his reply is basically "Right so" because OH HE'S SO SHY AND SENSITIVE etc etc, does anybody else keep getting reminded of yer one's boyfriend on Fade Street every time he does this?

Ya know in this show every time someone says something to him and his reply is basically "Right so" because OH HE'S SO SHY AND SENSITIVE etc etc, does anybody else keep getting reminded of yer one's boyfriend on Fade Street every time he does this?

I've never watched it but I find this very funny.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I thought rapidly went downhill after the Italy episode.
Yeah the Italy one was good. I thought the one with the therapy bits was very good. Overall I think it just did a very good job of explaining yerman but not so much whatsherface. For me, the most effective bit of the whole thing was showing the not asking about moving in conversation from both perspectives.

Overall I think it just did a very good job of explaining yerman but not so much whatsherface.
This is it.
He gets his career and the job in NY.
Maybe it's me, but do we even know what she does in college?
We know he's a writer, but whatever she's doing gets far less attention.

I was angry after giving so much time to this show, that the catharsis for her was having a bunch of bitchy girls from school seeing her holding hands with the cool boy on NYE.
Then she tells him he can fuck off to America, it's cool. She doesn't need him anymore, the mean girls know the truth.
I mean, just fuck off.

Lots of Twitter thinks it's basically The OC. But I have never seen that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back