Normal People (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash

Threads
Website
geocities.com
Ya know in this show every time someone says something to him and his reply is basically "Right so" because OH HE'S SO SHY AND SENSITIVE etc etc, does anybody else keep getting reminded of yer one's boyfriend on Fade Street every time he does this?

ann post

Supporter
Threads
Ya know in this show every time someone says something to him and his reply is basically "Right so" because OH HE'S SO SHY AND SENSITIVE etc etc, does anybody else keep getting reminded of yer one's boyfriend on Fade Street every time he does this?
I've never watched it but I find this very funny.

ann post

Supporter
Threads
Also on thumped at 1pm check out mr early riser over there.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
I hope he makes the most of his looks while he is young. That mouthbreather look isn't going to age well.
Ha was thinking that myself. If he gets all jowly and saggy in the face, combine that with a slight gormlessness, he's done in the heart-throb stakes.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
I thought rapidly went downhill after the Italy episode.
Yeah the Italy one was good. I thought the one with the therapy bits was very good. Overall I think it just did a very good job of explaining yerman but not so much whatsherface. For me, the most effective bit of the whole thing was showing the not asking about moving in conversation from both perspectives.

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
Overall I think it just did a very good job of explaining yerman but not so much whatsherface.
This is it.
He gets his career and the job in NY.
Maybe it's me, but do we even know what she does in college?
We know he's a writer, but whatever she's doing gets far less attention.

I was angry after giving so much time to this show, that the catharsis for her was having a bunch of bitchy girls from school seeing her holding hands with the cool boy on NYE.
Then she tells him he can fuck off to America, it's cool. She doesn't need him anymore, the mean girls know the truth.
I mean, just fuck off.

Lots of Twitter thinks it's basically The OC. But I have never seen that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads