Nintendo NX (1 Viewer)

There's a billion raspberry pi based 'ninetindo classic mini' builds floating around the web.

You could buy a kit and build it with your snowflaky kids.

I would happily do the Raspberry Pi thing but it means fucking about with linux, administration of said ugly device. I even have a Pi somewhere. A younger me would rejoice at that. Older me just doesn't want the bother.

Has anyone played Zelda? I’ve been playing on the Wii U. The enemies are a bit samey and the framerate goes to shit in villages/towns….but I love it. I die loads but paragliding and coming across all sorts of random stuff makes up for it. I’d say I’ve only played 15 hours or so as well. So much to see and do. I spotted a raft last night and got a mini-spoiler that it leads somewhere cool. Can’t wait to go check it out.

Just got a Switch for my birthday, thanks to the greatest wife ever. Loving it, what a nifty console.

Any recommendations for games from the e-shop?

Friend codes?

Finally got mine with only Mario so far. I've played more in a week on the Switch than I'd play in a month on a console that was under my tv. It is the best.

I'm definitely getting Mario Kart soon as I loved the Wii U version and then maybe I'll move on to some scary adult games like Doom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back