Nintendo NX (1 Viewer)

ilovehoovering

Supporter
A casual gamer speaks - I haven't been this excited about a console since the buildup to the N64. If it does actually turn out to be fully or partly mobile then it may not end up gathering dust after a year like the Wii U did in my house.

I usually lose interest after playing whatever Mario Kart game they release to death for six months.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

4.55 for Zelda on the Switch. i'm really looking forward to buying this!

Most people I know loved the gamecube because it was great for hiding drugs in.

Since end of November but they're like gold dust. It appears it's down to constrained supply from Nintendo, they're just not making them fast enough.

You basically had to order them after they went on preorder. My brother got one though when the second controllers went on preorder, he found it impossible to get a second one.

On eBay, they are a multiple of the rrp

Yeah, they''re impossible to get, going for stupid money on eBay. if it's any consolation to ye, I got my old NES back up and running over the last few months and the games are way worse than I remember. You're probably better off keeping the money for a console you won't be bored shitless of in half an hour.

I'm suddenly a lot less enthusiastic. Still have it pre-ordered on Amazon.

Not sure how many euros it'll be but it's looking like £330 overhere for the console and Zelda at launch. No bundled game. Mario Kart coming in April. Loads of confusion about what the online subscription thing includes...and it might not even be available in Europe at launch?

Aye, v disappointing. Shall put me Xmas vouchers towards an Xbox one or PS4.

Pity, was looking forward to mariokart with the kids, but might be as well to hunt for a second hand wii u

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back