Nightclubbing in Dublin - advice sought (1 Viewer)

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
So, this Friday is my semi-annual night out on the tear in the city with Mrs. egg_, overnight babysitting taken care of

We'll be wanting to dance - actually dance, not just drink in a pub with music, so there'll need to be a dancefloor and flashing light and other people dancing. Been to the Workman's Club the last few times, so wanna avoid there, and I can't abide house music. Any suggestions?

I'd love to help, I suspect I'd enjoy the same night you're looking for, but like Hall & Oates before me, I'm outta touch.

Is Leggs on Leeson Street still going?

Opium Rooms? As a contingency book in for whatever the free guestlist midnight show is in Whelan's via facebook and have a freebie as a plan b.

Is Leggs on Leeson Street still going?

i was walking by either that place or Bucks the other day and in the window there was a 4 piece boyband practicing to an empty room. Full set of lights going and everything although when i say boyband they looked in their late 20's

Doesn't the Twisted Pepper cater for this sort of dancing malarkey? Haven't been there in a while though.

hqdefault.jpg

jaysis - that takes me back.
twas the place to be for about 2 months in 2005.
you'll be recommending that he goes to switch next.

That's around the time I used to go. I went there with a bunch of mates for my birthday and went straight downstairs. Realised after someone plonked a big plate of food in front of us that we were at some work Christmas party. Ate the platter while some of the people looked at us in confusion and then we left.

That's around the time I used to go. I went there with a bunch of mates for my birthday and went straight downstairs. Realised after someone plonked a big plate of food in front of us that we were at some work Christmas party. Ate the platter while some of the people looked at us in confusion and then we left.

Part of the walk home for us used to be to doss into Wynn's Hotel - say we were residents.
Then head up to the function room where there was always a wedding or 21st and have a bop. Harmless good fun and the odd wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back