Nick Love and Danny Dyer DVD Commentary (1 Viewer)

I thought the Business was great.

it is a pretty good film.

merchandise:
shop-mug01.jpg

Doesn't The Business end with protagonist and antagonist knee-deep shite/sewage in a kill-or-be-killed situation???

Oh i'd say Love thought that scene was his masterpiece. His subtextual commentary on the aftermath of 80's hedonism when in actual fact, its a retarded metaphor with all the fucking subtlety of a man made of anvils.

Danny Dyer and Shaun Evans in
Kurt & Sid

By Roy Smiles
Directed by Tim Stark

April 1994. A man sits alone in an attic extension on the cusp of becoming a Seattle suicide statistic. This man is no ‘number and name’ to be reported in a local newspaper. He is an icon, albeit a reluctant one. The frontman of Nirvana. is about to pull the trigger of the gun in his hand and join the leagues of rock star deaths down the ages. Without invitation, Kurt has the curious company of a man purporting to be the Sex Pistol’s Sid Vicious, Kurt’s hero.

Whether he is a ghost, a figment of Kurt’s imagination, an hallucination, a dream, or a Punk impersonator remains to be seen as the two musicians, trade quips and quotes about the emptiness of fame, a mutual understanding of drug addiction and self-destruction.

The Firm sucked balls.
It was like an episode of Grange Hill except stuff 'kicked off' every now and then.
The 18 rating was a joke. There's fuck all violence in it to warrant an 18. Not even a pair of tits (unless you count Becks and the Yeti). Useless.
Apart from the Mum and Dad there wasn't anyone interesting to watch.

Shit.

How does the Football Factory fare against his others? I only saw 15 minutes of FF and turned it off it was so abominable.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1311699/fullcredits#cast

Ha!!!

Danny Dyer's new film stars him and 50 Cent and is (executive) produced by Rio Ferdinand and Ashley Cole.

YouTube - Dead Man Running Official Trailer - Danny Dyer & 50 Cent

What the fuck is Brenda Blethyn doing in this pile of shit?

Is there a manual available that tells you how to make a trailer?

if so page 1 says make the film look exciting and don't give away the plot.

whoever made this (possibly Cole and Ferdinand using iMovie) have never read this manual and have managed to make me hate them more in the process. Hope Lee Carsley goes to town on both of them this season.

Another worthy entry in Danny Dyer's filmography. the culturally significant Dog House.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back