nick cave (1 Viewer)

Have been in the same room as him a few times but never spoken to him other than "hello". I did however take this - I like the way his moustache is trying to annexe his wife's face:

kazsusienick.jpg

Ah fuckin cooool photo!!!

Ok, here is me and Grum doin a version of Lover Man at the Acoustic Nightmares night in the Village a while back...eeeeek!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Listening to 'And No More Shall We Part' on the bus into work this morning. Perfect for the shitty weather and the condensation covered windows.

Saw him at Oxegen and he was brilliant. Shane McGowan came up and sang Lucy with him for an encore.

i like 'and no more shall we part' a lot....

many people don't like it at all... i think that they are wrong...

yowzers! neat the way she sweeps over massive portions of his career without comment. not saying she hasn't a point, but the article was very selective.

yowzers! neat the way she sweeps over massive portions of his career without comment. not saying she hasn't a point, but the article was very selective.

in fairness, i swept over massive portions of that article.

Jasper - i havent checked out that record yet. are you saying its shit for being bad grinderman, shit for not being straight up nick cave, shit for not being a birthday party record or what?

in fairness, i swept over massive portions of that article.

Jasper - i havent checked out that record yet. are you saying its shit for being bad grinderman, shit for not being straight up nick cave, shit for not being a birthday party record or what?
It's just a really unoriginal, predictable and uninspiring album regardless of who made it. I find it crazy that someone as talented as Nick Cave could be involved in it. The lyrics are particularly cringeworthy.

Don't, they're pretty awful. Some nice lines like putting fingers in her cookie jar and the one about the womans children being bucktoothed junkies the ugliest fucking kids I've ever seen etc. Apart from that they're not great.

The video for heathen child is the most ridiculously deliberately bad thing I've seen in a while

[video=dailymotion;xeeoap]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeeoap_grinderman-heathen-child_music[/video]

4 mins in Warren Elis unleashes the arse

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back