Nick Cave in Dublin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't a clue on ticket prices but it's part of the Heineken weekender so expect a couple of support bands and the ticket price to be about €30ish.
I'll be surprised if it's that cheap - i'd say €50. Hopefully i'm wrong though.......

€60 wouldn't surprise meat all.

still go mind....

€60 wouldn't surprise me at all.

still go mind....

Sounds more like it. Full band. Managed by same guy as Robbie Williams these days. Last Bad Seeds show in the Olympia was £IR35 for example.

Still...Saturday night of the May Bank Holiday Weekend an' all.

Not keen on 'Dig, Lazarus, dig' at all though. He's still making lists instead of writing actual lyrics and that cod-funky beat sounds like a Beck cast-off.

his last gigs in vicar street with the grinderman lineup in 2003 were €60 plus the rest... wouldn't expect this to be cheap at all...

disappointed that dig lazarus dig doesn't suit you mitchum... looking forward to it (and the gig) anyway... tell us more...

his last gigs in vicar street with the grinderman lineup in 2003 were €60 plus the rest... wouldn't expect this to be cheap at all...

indeed.
that gig was absolutly fantastic though. worth every penny.

First time I saw him was in the SFX back in 1988 or '99 for the Good Son tour. It was my first proper gig and was scary but deadly. I seem to remember he wore white shoes and said "maybe later" when die-hards shouted up for "Hard on for Love". Whipping Boy supported him. I am so old.

First time I saw him was in the SFX back in 1988 or '99 for the Good Son tour. It was my first proper gig.... I am so old.

If it's the one I'm thinking of it was in '92 (Good Son came out in '90), unless there was one around the time of Tender Prey that I missed? If that's true then my inner teenager is very pissed off.

I dig Dig, Lazarus, Dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back