Niamh Kavanagh needs to lose a few pounds (1 Viewer)

Ha ha. I was working on the rehearsals for that. She had an official cleavage lifter with her to pull the things up. Did she win?

I only saw The blond girl, the guy with the aging rockers for a band and Niamh Kavanagh. What were the other two like? Niamh Kavanagh's flute player would get it.

fuck's sake
here's me trying to claw my way out of a hangover and thumped drops this horrid little doozy on my doorstep

niamh kavanagh needs to lose about 17 years

and then fuck off

Anyone else notice that the waiter in RTE's The Restaurant was the singer for one of the songs? Where in god's name do they pull these people from.

I think she's as fair a physical representation of the mainstream of Irish womanhood as you could justify sending to Europe

Anyone else notice that the waiter in RTE's The Restaurant was the singer for one of the songs? Where in god's name do they pull these people from.

He's also a chef, a part time model and a owns a pub/restaurant in Tralee called the StationHouse (not a bad auld spot for a bit of grub if your down that way)

Damn, was there another thread about this? We had a right auld ball discussing the entrants last year

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back