NFL 2014 Season (1 Viewer)

No way should the Pats be the official Thumped rooting team. It should be an underdog that might be good this year like the Colts, Bengals or something. Plenty of Pats fans already.

I'm a Bucs fan, this year. Thanks for Mankins too, finally sending players the other way for a change.

No way should the Pats be the official Thumped rooting team. It should be an underdog that might be good this year like the Colts, Bengals or something. Plenty of Pats fans already.

I'm a Bucs fan, this year. Thanks for Mankins too, finally sending players the other way for a change.

I may have jumped the gun there alright. Trying to think which team has the most pricks on it. I want to say Dallas for some reason.

Cannot believe they traded Mankins, even though it's typical behaviour.

As the guy says in the article.
Bill Belichick would trade fucking Santa for a 5th on Christmas Eve.

Can I just support the gay guy ?

Gay guy got cut and is currently without a team.

I'm a Saints fan and I wish they'd picked up a RB who can actually carry the ball. Failing that I'd like them to have not traded Sproles.

I am also in a fantasy football league this year. I wasn't allowed to call my side the Washington Racial Slurs so they're the Washington Redacteds.

I'm going for the Bears.

Just coz

20120419-zaf-a11-100-jpg.jpg

funny-bears-14.jpg

Bears like ? Huh ? Any takers ?

Wes Welker just got suspended for testing positive for amphetamines. Dude really should think about retiring.

Also, I dunno how active of an interest the rest of you have in the NFL but I could end up posting here pretty much non stop if left unchecked. Despite the pile of shitty things about I can't help but love this sport.

Wes Welker just got suspended for testing positive for amphetamines. Dude really should think about retiring.

Also, I dunno how active of an interest the rest of you have in the NFL but I could end up posting here pretty much non stop if left unchecked. Despite the pile of shitty things about I can't help but love this sport.

Bring it on.

Fucking Welker. Maybe he just needs a bigger helmet.

Team cut him, league suspended him indefinitely.

I never thought they'd have the guts.

They only have to be brutally shamed by watching a woman getting beaten unconscious.

The lesson from all this seems to be that it's only sort of bad to hit a woman so long as no one sees precisely how hard you hit her.

The video of her being dragged from the elevator was horrendous enough.

Goodell's hypocrisy is astounding.

I sort of wish I hadn't watched the video that came out today. In the first video I didn't notice the little kick he gave her after he dragged her out, though it was probably picked up by the camera.

Ah here. You can't be smug about that when they were playing the jags. You'd go far in your pick 'em league just by going with whoever they play each week

I'm in a Survivor Pool. Gotta pick one winner every week. Iggles were down by 17 in the first half, I wasn't nearly as smug.

You could have gotten to Week 8 last year picking Jax opponents, spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back