Newlyweds - best tv ever (1 Viewer)

Bag'o'cans

Just watched 4 episodes in a row. Watching a marriage fall apart pissing yourself how jessica simpson can even remember how to breath in and out. Move over countdown, daytime mtv has surpassed you.

this and pimp my ride made up my viewing for an entire college year
then i went to germany and saw "pimp mein farhart"
needless to add, i was amazed

Alan Remorse said:
this and pimp my ride made up my viewing for an entire college year
then i went to germany and saw "pimp mein farhart"
needless to add, i was amazed
For a second i thought you said, pimp mein fahrrad, now that would be something..... dutch.

My favourite episode is when the lachey brothers belt out a few tracks at a elderly wedding and show how its done. good mic technique goin on there.

A show thats worth checkin out is 'Breaking Bonaduce' on VH1. He was a child star in the 70s with the partridge family and is now a self medicating nut with a hot wife and a vicious temper.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/breaking_bonaduce/series.jhtml

Bag'o'cans said:
For a second i thought you said, pimp mein fahrrad, now that would be something..... dutch.

That's what he did mean. Pimp My Fahrrad was on MTV Germany last year.

405_14322.jpg

Bag'o'cans said:
Just watched 4 episodes in a row. Watching a marriage fall apart pissing yourself how jessica simpson can even remember how to breath in and out. Move over countdown, daytime mtv has surpassed you.

car-crash tv at its best - they started showing back to back repeats when they split up and the cracks were so obvious - like why would an all american good luckin boy stay with that vacuous bimbo? like they're as bad as eachother but he knew which side his bread was buttered on and as they had no pre-nup he gets half of her fortune - i'd consider that asshole tax! apparently there's a perticularily queasy episode where her dad is supervising her video shoot for 'these boots were made for walking' when she writhing around in her bikina and he's like father jack - "more water"!!!:p

Lefty Frizzell said:
My favourite episode is when the lachey brothers belt out a few tracks at a elderly wedding and show how its done. good mic technique goin on there.

A show thats worth checkin out is 'Breaking Bonaduce' on VH1. He was a child star in the 70s with the partridge family and is now a self medicating nut with a hot wife and a vicious temper.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/breaking_bonaduce/series.jhtml
saw an add for that, alas i'm sans digitalus, looked good.... so does this mean you have digital, have you seen city tv, the shiny new Dublin channel, i'd love to see the gay programme, purely for insight of course! yes i'm much more into engines and ..... football.

i don't know why, but i feel partly responsible when shows like Newlyweds cross the atlantic. partly responsible in a bad way, you understand...

i must admit i'm quite the newlyweds fan, but as far as father's being totally weird letcherous perverts, you just can't beat hulk hogan on hogan knows best. between leering at his daughters bazoinga's pretending to read what is on her t-shirt to that cringeworthy episode where he wrestled her to the ground to tickle her, it truly is the most car crash thing on tv at the minute..i wouldn't wanna be around when he unleashes those pythons onto the unsuspecting brooke.

although he did release the best album ever..i think i'll have this song played at my wedding

http://www.i-mockery.com/bad-albums/hogan/hogan3.mp3

twas jessica simpsons dad who insisted on nick and jessica not havin a pre-nup cos nick was the more successful one when they married..hows that for a sickener??

i also love: the ashlee simpson show..she wears nice clothes and is a stupid bint..
my super sweet 16.
making the band...DIVAS!!!:rolleyes:

i am a sucker for bad reality tv..and hulk hogan is creepy...i always thought the bit where he looks to see if his daughter is wearing shirts underneath her mini skirt is weird..but he does say' not as long as my names hulk hogan at one point' and i just wondered why no-one said to him 'actually its terry..'..and i could do without seeing his ass getting into his hulk tights...yuck..

has anyone seen Run's House? http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/runs_house/series.jhtml
hahahaha he fuckin spends all day preaching to his family and stuff. rather entertaining, but it's no Newleyweds...

im sorry htough i have to say the most addictive viewing has got to be Laguna Beach. bunch of rich kids bitching and back stabbing and driving around in fancy cars; brilliant. (and many are just as air-headed as jessica simpson)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back