Newer avenues to add travelling to business (1 Viewer)

robertbarney

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my opinion about acircle - the club, the first private and business club that lets assimilate the pleasures of business travel and clubbing.

Aimed at the high end business leaders, this club is exceptional opportunity to pursue interests from a wide variety of subjects including arts, humanity and culture. Moreover, the clubs meetings are held at exotic metropolises, thus, providing an ideal atmosphere for business travel and business enhancement.

The club offers unmatched services through its privileged partners including top notch design hotels, restaurants amd retail and fashion outlets. For example, 60 Thompson, New York is a privileged partner of the club and the members can attain special services from teh hotel. Similarly members can attain special benefits at the Cielo Club, New York as well.

So, if you often travel to Europe or Americas for business purposes, this might be the addition worth millions. Just visit the web site of the club to know more. You'll find it by serching in Google with the words acircle - the club

Hope, this helps in adding value to your biz.

1864768735_a942af9a68.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back