New Weezer (2 Viewers)

Will someone please make me a definitive Weezer being good 2003-now playlist? No longer than 90 mins thank youuuu

I can't put myself through all those albums

quickly done

<iframe allow="autoplay *; encrypted-media *;" frameborder="0" height="450" style="width:100%;max-width:660px;overflow:hidden;background:transparent;" sandbox="allow-forms allow-popups allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-storage-access-by-user-activation allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation" src="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
"></iframe>

Just when I thought I had an original idea. Someone beat me to it. Joan rivers Cuomo.

Vz33RUN4nzk-NzFzgppEk3-HETBsEKFL6oeEO_Y0EAE.jpg

Will someone please make me a definitive Weezer being good 2003-now playlist? No longer than 90 mins thank youuuu

I can't put myself through all those albums

Yes you can. Put your back into it.

FWIW, I haven't got all of them but :

Make Believe
Red Album
White Album
OK Human
Van Weezer

are all good.

Yes you can. Put your back into it.

FWIW, I haven't got all of them but :

Make Believe
Red Album
White Album
OK Human
Van Weezer

are all good.

I have to admit. The Red Album was the point where I jumped off. There’s a few decent tracks but some awful, awful shite on it (Everybody get dangerous, Heart Songs). One thing I’ll say in it’s favour is that at least those songs were memorably shit. I haven’t listened to that album in well over 10 years and I can still remember how those songs go. On the flip side of that, A matter of life and death by Iron Maiden came out around the same time. I listened to that album a good few times and saw them play the whole thing from start to finish in the Point and I honestly can’t remember a single thing about it

For the record, I actually enjoyed Make Believe. I don’t even mind Beverly Hills.

I gotta say,

When I was younger. I used to go and tip cows for fun, yeah
Actually I didn't do that, cause I didn't want the cow to be sad

is an odd lyric for a fella reaching 40, but there you go.

I love Heart Songs. The middle 8 is great.

I find Rivers' voice to be very soothing, so I'm not too bothered what he sings. Although that is a cop out and I do like his clunky lyrics.

Hey Rivers what about recording an album of classic cockney songs done in an ironic heavy metal style (of course) with Danny Dyer on lead vocals?
You could call it, Geezer.

Last edited:
quickly done

<iframe allow="autoplay *; encrypted-media *;" frameborder="0" height="450" style="width:100%;max-width:660px;overflow:hidden;background:transparent;" sandbox="allow-forms allow-popups allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-storage-access-by-user-activation allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation" src="
"></iframe>
thank you!

Yeah, the new EP is fucking deadly.

I was listening to the Red Album the other day. All music should sound like that

Summer is out. Weezer, expect the unexpected.
It’s a bit of a mess. Definitely not as sonically interesting as spring. It’s a big rock production. Progish structures.

I've lived with Summer for a week now. I like it, the concept album is coming together nicely. I'm still not into the production. Mainly the drum treatment. If this had a real/live sound instead of its robot drums sound it would be killer and might even satisfy the "Weezer ended at Pinkerton" losers.

Autumn "dropped" yesterday. Only getting to listen to it now. On the first listen I'm not hearing the concept and it's the normal madness. Give it time.

In preparation for Autumn I have been playing Spring and Summer all week. Love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back