New Weezer (1 Viewer)

Rememeber those pointless Top of the Pops records that didn't have the original versions of the songs? That Weezer covers one is like a awful version of those.

Ha!

I actually listened to it this morning on the way to work and actually kind of enjoyed it. My main thought was "These guys would make a fantastic wedding band" Which is probably very faint praise.

They must have sent out Paranoid to metal and rock websites yesterday because I'm seeing a few of them reporting on it. Surprisingly in the comments sections people are digging it for the most part!

Take On Me video is excellent.
I had a meeting with "my director" last week and we discussed doing the new The Middle Ages video on video tape. Then this video shows up FFS.
That's not the first time I've been working on an idea only to see it show up by someone else. Grrr.

I have to admire some people's loyalty to weezer. They lost me after the green album ( not that I was every a big fan) I've kept an ear out for the singles they're put out since. I find the non stop mediocrity kind of bizarre. Is anyone listening back to these songs before they release them?

I'd be of the opinion that Maladroit is better than Green (which had very good singles). Everything after that I dunno, even the stuff I apparently enjoyed in this thread I've never really bothered to listen to again. I might give them another shot. They should release a singles compilation already.

I have listened a fair few times to these kids who did the entire Songs from the Black Hole album as a project, sorely missing Rivers singing on it but good fun.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back