New Radiohead (1 Viewer)

Rabid radiohead fans who've been following the last few records aren't too likely to shout creep at them. I don't think this will be a thing. Its only a comeback gig for ireland, the rest of the world they've been around a fair bit

Ah yeah, I was overstating it slightly. Just wondering how the quieter, slower tracks will go down with a standing-up audience. I much prefer sitting at such gigs. Is this one all standing?

Time I saw them in 2003, I sat down for one of the shows, in fact lay down for much because half the stalls were empty, most of crowd in seated tickets had sneaked into the standing area of the Point, and might just have been a better show but the sitting down experience was incredible. I enjoyed the other show but this was just unreal, amazing energy and emotion.

In a disasterous twist of fate, I've got a Radiohead ticket and can't go. Does anyone here need a ticket? Face value obviously. My friends booked it so once you meet up with them to get in, there will be no problems with matching your name to the ticket.

Would have jumped at this but just got sorted for a ticket today.

Cool, well I'll hold it for now and if you're friend wants it for his girlfriend then she can have it. Let me know when you can, if they don't want it I'll sell it to @old.

Hey, did anyone get their tickets via ticketmaster?

If so is there the same restriction that the whole party must go in with the lead booker ticket holder thing as with the waste tickets.

Reason I ask is that I've sorted a ticket for a mate's gf via a friend of a friend who was flying in for the gig but now isn't able to make it and that ticket came from waste and they've just clocked that the lead booker thing might be an issue.

However I got my tickets this week and they're just a standard TM ticket, if TM don't have that restriction I can't see why she couldn't just rock up on her own and go "oh, I got this on ticketmaster"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back