New Radiohead (1 Viewer)

Thom Yorke is fighting with Ken Loach on twitter. Words I never thought I'd write five years ago
they need to cancel that fucking gig.

Playing Israel is a big no-no.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They should probably not play America either, until that Trump cunt gets ousted.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Playing Israel is a big no-no.

You never see the same heads rushing to boycott US music or US tours, even though they invented the whole thing and prop it up, or the US bodycount is much greater than Isreal, or the US global positioning of military hardware is unprecedented. Much too lucrative a market for artists to boycott. I think those calling out radiohead are a bit of thundering contradiction in the most clear light. Roger waters is touring the USA right now. Ken Loach is screening in Israel. I believe the term is 'virtue signalling' in the parlance of the day.

You never see the same heads rushing to boycott US music or US tours, even though they invented the whole thing and prop it up, or the US bodycount is much greater than Isreal, or the US global positioning of military hardware is unprecedented. Much too lucrative a market for artists to boycott. I think those calling out radiohead are a bit of thundering contradiction in the most clear light. Roger waters is touring the USA right now. Ken Loach is screening in Israel. I believe the term is 'virtue signalling' in the parlance of the day.
well I'm doing my bit by deciding not to go on holidays to Israel again this year.

The U.S. is complicit in the Israel/Palestine thing but Israel is actually there doing their shot so it makes sense to target them specifically in this case. Politics and global affairs are full of cunts so you have to pick your battles, like, and here we have one of the most blatant and long running injustices around so it's not a bad battle to jump in on. Last week I put back some coriander in the supermarket when I saw its country of origin was Israel and I'm never going to buy a Radiohead album, in going to keep downloading them from pirates. With actions like these the Palestinians will all be returning to their homeland in no time.

boycott-card.jan2012.front.640.jpg

boycott-card.jan2012.back.640.jpg

Anyone gonna prise that engagement ring off in solidarity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back