New Radiohead (1 Viewer)

you planning on hawking knock off t shirts outside the venue Anto?!

Ya mad whoer

Take heed

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OOHHHHHHHH LORRRRRRRRRRDDDD

Poor dave doing his bit to combat illegal bootlegging and 2 gardai walk by 2 minutes in and couldn't give a shite about illegal bootlegging. Poor Dave

I used to love years ago going to gigs and someone would buy those knock off t-shirts and they'd melt in the heat of the mosh pit.

My most 1990s memory is going to Sunstroke '95 in the RDS (Soundgarden, Mudhoney and White Zombie) and there being signs everywhere for the Windows '95 launch.

I used to love years ago going to gigs and someone would buy those knock off t-shirts and they'd melt in the heat of the mosh pit.

My most 1990s memory is going to Sunstroke '95 in the RDS (Soundgarden, Mudhoney and White Zombie) and there being signs everywhere for the Windows '95 launch.

ha ha

that Queen gig though. I was only 12 at it but I have a clear recollection of how messy it was. Everyone was shit-faced. There was even trouble at the gig with people lashing bottles at Freddy Mercury. He even stopped the gig at one stage to tell people to cop the fuck on. Melty t-shirts it all that shower of shits deserved.

I got a t-shirt from the official merch stand that day (me auntie bought me it), and I can see the one I got in the youtube clip when dave is chatting to the merch dude.

I remember getting a head band (yes, head band, they were all the rage in teh 80s) at one of the Croker U2 gigs in 1987. It was basically a purple ribbon with a bit of writing on it. Soon after it was a purple ribbon with no writing on it. Such fucking tat.

I expect there will be much shouting for "Creep" during the quiet songs (i.e. the new songs). I remember when they played the Point for Hail to the Thief, there was one fucker who kept shouting for "Whiskey in the Jar". I hope he didn't get a ticket this time.

Rabid radiohead fans who've been following the last few records aren't too likely to shout creep at them. I don't think this will be a thing. Its only a comeback gig for ireland, the rest of the world they've been around a fair bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back