New music from Stoat (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 4
12 years after the last album, we have a new one. Gonna put it out piecemeal at first, to try and eke out as much attention as we can, cos it might be another 12 years before the next

Here's the video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here's the song on soundcloud
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's on spotify and apple music and all the usuals too

The song actually had it genesis in a bitching session about talk-based radio on thumped in 2007 see here Your call with Brenda Power.

Who did youse use for Spotify etc @egg_ ?

Who did youse use for Spotify etc @egg_ ?
cdbaby

Choice seems to be between cdbaby and tunecore. Tunecore do a yearly charge, where cdbaby do a smaller upfront charge and then take a percentage of your earnings (10% or something). We went for cdbaby cos we'd like the stuff to be available long-term without having to remember to pay them every year, and our earnings are so tiny that the 10% doesn't amount to much

cdbaby

Choice seems to be between cdbaby and tunecore. Tunecore do a yearly charge, where cdbaby do a smaller upfront charge and then take a percentage of your earnings (10% or something). We went for cdbaby cos we'd like the stuff to be available long-term without having to remember to pay them every year, and our earnings are so tiny that the 10% doesn't amount to much
Grand, thanks. Had looked at CDbaby before but Tunecore was new to me, as is Distrokid, but will give them a look.

I think it was Pete that tweeted this out last week, DistroKid is $20 a year for unlimited uploads. You get 100% of royalties. DistroKid is the easiest way for musicians to get their music into iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Google Play, and more
I signed up for this having read about it here, but couldn't get my files uploaded. Tried numerous times but kept getting error messages each time. I only managed to get as far as 3 files before it would cancel. Contacted their "support" via email to be told "we're pretty sure the problem's not on our end" - It's not us, it's you, in other words. I promptly cancelled my account and am awaiting a refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back