New Manics single (1 Viewer)

zero_hero

Anyone heard it? "Your Love is not enough"!! Heard it yesterday used to be obessed with them. Its with Nina Persson from the Cardigans. Had to google it. Couldnt figure it out from the song and it was driving me mad. Man shes hot!!!

zero_hero

I dont know if I like it yet it was just really bugging me who the girl was

clonan attack

Website
www.myspace.com
its awful,

it even includes the lyric "you stole the sun from my heart"
what kind of credible band references themselves for a great lyric? the manic street poopushers thats who.

Awful stuff

Psychotic no 2

I've heard it a million times now and still dislike it as much as the first time I heard it. Mostly I hate the plodding repetitive part a la 'You stole the sun...from my heart/from my heart/from my heart.' Catchy as fuck though, which makes it all the worse.

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Masses Against the Classes? Really? Possibly the worst lyrics they have ever written. I liked it for about a day.

I think Everything Must Go is more than semi-decent, a lot more. But eh, yeah, electric picnic.....

I saw them at oxegen a few years ago and they broke into Die in the Summertime right between like, the everlasting and that ba-ba-ba one. It's just doesn't work like that

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• Hatchback
    Hatchback
    Cochise
    Hatchback

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads