New Manics single (1 Viewer)

zero_hero

Anyone heard it? "Your Love is not enough"!! Heard it yesterday used to be obessed with them. Its with Nina Persson from the Cardigans. Had to google it. Couldnt figure it out from the song and it was driving me mad. Man shes hot!!!

249442582.jpg

its awful,

it even includes the lyric "you stole the sun from my heart"
what kind of credible band references themselves for a great lyric? the manic street poopushers thats who.

Awful stuff

I've heard it a million times now and still dislike it as much as the first time I heard it. Mostly I hate the plodding repetitive part a la 'You stole the sun...from my heart/from my heart/from my heart.' Catchy as fuck though, which makes it all the worse.

He was pretty big when they wrote There by the Grace of God and that was ace.

Possibly the last long I liked by them

Masses Against the Classes? Really? Possibly the worst lyrics they have ever written. I liked it for about a day.

I think Everything Must Go is more than semi-decent, a lot more. But eh, yeah, electric picnic.....

I saw them at oxegen a few years ago and they broke into Die in the Summertime right between like, the everlasting and that ba-ba-ba one. It's just doesn't work like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back