new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

The Pool were woeful tonight, City rang rings around them, Torres looked like he didn't want to be there, N'Gog isn't a premier league level striker, Milner skipped past Carragher so many times and all Carragher could do was turn around and scream at the nearest Liverpool player and who the fuck was that lad you lot brought on at the end???

City's bench versus Liverpool's was mental...

The thing is City will probably go and lose to Blackpool next?!?!?

Looks like Rooney and Torres will be having an epic dual for biggest dissappointment this season !!!

It's early doors yet. Still plenty to sort out, players to get settled and return to full fitness. We've now got West Brom at home and Birmingham away before the next big test at Old Trafford. Let's see where we're at by then before jumping to any conclusions.

Oh that young fella is Dani Pacheco, and he's gonna be a star.

It's early doors yet. Still plenty to sort out, players to get settled and return to full fitness. We've now got West Brom at home and Birmingham away before the next big test at Old Trafford. Let's see where we're at by then before jumping to any conclusions.

Wouldn't call a trip to St. Andrews that easy an away game.

Oh that young fella is Dani Pacheco, and he's gonna be a star.

I can very easily see us having five points from five games. City were good tonight, only good though but we were fuckin woeful. The amount of hopeful balls we played, stray passes and just allround shoddy play we had was the most worrying thing for me. There was no pace or fluency to our play at all. I don't see Gerrard playing deeper working for us, he needs to go back in behind Torres and assuming Masch goes we need to go out and spend on a ball player to play beside Lucas/Poulsen. There is no reason for Aurelio not to be playing if he is fit otherwise there was no point resigning him, Agger simply isn't a left back and it's a definite weak spot when the opposition have a good left winger.

Also if the rumours that Masch refused to play are true then I've lost all respect for him. It's a pity we are in such a bad financial situation oherwise I'd like to see us make him honour his contract and teach the prick and those arrogant low ballin cunts at barca a lesson.

Wouldn't call a trip to St. Andrews that easy an away game.

Nor I! What I'm hoping for is 3 points at Anfield to get the momentum going, a continued improvement in performance and at worst a point at Birmingham and then something approaching first team potential at Old Trafford. I don't expect any wins at this juncture and would agree with I Bleed Black too, 5 from 5 is a very real possibility.

sigh. there's always next season, right?

so, letting aquaman go looks like real folly right now, doesn't it?

Expect a long season.
Assuming the players buy into Hodgson's tenure, he'll get them working within a system which should make them hard to beat once he's had enough time on the training ground with them.
It was never going to be quick or easy filling the holes Benitez left in the squad, but this time next year you should be in much better shape, especially if a takeover goes through.

"stars2 out of contention for the trabs game. grand you'd think that Roy would rest them anyway. it's a good opportunity to see the youngsters again. won't be easy, but at this rate you find the positives in everything. "phew, only have to play city and arsenal once more", "phew, out of europa league, it's a distraction..."

etc

The Trabzonspor game is looking more and more difficult with each passing bulletin. On the other hand, get one goal and we'll have a huge advantage. They were good but not that good. A goal should keep the stadium a bit quieter.

My relentless optimism continues.

up and coming goal machine kristian nemeth has left and joined olympiakos. inter want dirk. i don't know whether i'm coming or going at this rate.

up and coming goal machine kristian nemeth has left and joined olympiakos. inter want dirk. i don't know whether i'm coming or going at this rate.

We've retained 25% of Nemeth though I believe and his agent is claiming they were told he was sold because of financial reasons and it has nothing to do with any lack of talent or potential.

and yet, woy is saying he doesn't need any more dosh....

paul konchesky lads...really?

It's all unravelling a bit lads... Hate to say it but without serious takeover dosh and a new stadium 'pool are going to permanently drop out of the top places. They can only trade off the past for so long. 21 years... *cry*

It's all unravelling a bit lads... Hate to say it but without serious takeover dosh and a new stadium 'pool are going to permanently drop out of the top places. They can only trade off the past for so long. 21 years... *cry*

Its fairly bleak looking alright. Hopefully we manage to be a stubbornly unattractive side on the edges of hte top 4 for a few years yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back