new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

Love Rogers face in this

413ZomZycML.jpg

hon the pool lads?

away form and defence is looking pretty handy in past month

Yep, both Sakho and Can have brought a desperately needed air of confidence in their positioning and also bringing the ball out creatively from the back. The German has been particularly impressive, and I believe that Skrtel always looks better with an in form partner (Agger and Carragher both had a great influence on him). Mignolet has shown some signs of improvement too but I'm still not confident he's going to make the grade. Overall I'm not convinced that the current defensive set up is teh way forward, but bringing the error prone Lovren, Moreno and Manquillo out of the equation (as well as Johnson's fortunate injury) has steadied the ship for now. All we need are the strikers to step it up as Sturridge slowly comes back and we may still have a half decent second half to the season.

Last edited:
bollicks anyway. played very well over the two legs though. Coutinho fucking brilliant tonight again.

team is playing at a decent standard and something similar to last season so that when sturridge comes back he should hopefully click back in easily enough.

Costa some knack

What a difference a striker makes. You know, someone who doesn't ram the ball as hard as he can into the stand or the goalie's face. Sturridge is back, lads. It's on. The battle for 7th.

Can is a very cavalier player. He nearly cost Liverpool that game by trying to swan through four Everton players and falling over, leading to a quick break and only a great save by Mignolet. Earlier he beat Lukaku at right back and then turned back inwards. Rogers will chew the head off him.
If I was an Everton fan, I'd be fairly pissed as to why Barkley didn;t come on much earlier.

Awful quiet in here. Very pleased with that result over Spurs the other night, really puts us in the picture for 4th place scrap. We'll need to do similar against Southampton and Man U to have any real chance of breaking in but hey, it's a helluva lot more than we could hoped for a few short months ago. Oh, and Mario done a goal!

Awful quiet in here. Very pleased with that result over Spurs the other night, really puts us in the picture for 4th place scrap. We'll need to do similar against Southampton and Man U to have any real chance of breaking in but hey, it's a helluva lot more than we could hoped for a few short months ago. Oh, and Mario done a goal!
Ever since Washingcattle stopped baiting us, it's gotten quiet. But hey, things are looking up.

Can is a very cavalier player. He nearly cost Liverpool that game by trying to swan through four Everton players and falling over, leading to a quick break and only a great save by Mignolet. Earlier he beat Lukaku at right back and then turned back inwards. Rogers will chew the head off him.
If I was an Everton fan, I'd be fairly pissed as to why Barkley didn;t come on much earlier.
I'll take cavalier over static robot and Barkley is shite.

Brendan's been to Rome this week. The name being bandied about is Pjanic. Yes please, groundless rumour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back