new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

Poor ol Brendan is in over his head, it's only matter of time before he's shown the door and Hector Grey owes me a tenner.

If they're out of the Champions League Wednesday theres gonna be an awful lot of talk about him getting the push. Personally wouldn't even consider getting rid of him this season. Don't think the yanks would either. He's 'their man'. The one they handpicked. Yeah, this season is looking like its gonna be an awful fuck up but a change of manager would be an awful restart/rebuild process again. If Sturridge plays again before his contract expires in 2019 we might start winning a game or two

regarding the game. 1st goal against, skrtel and lovren hesitate over a ball outside the box, little bit of panic from lovren, lumps it downfield, CP get possession easily and score from that. 2nd Goal, Mignolet while a decent shot stopper is fucking awful distributing. That was terrible. So fucking frustrating to watch. Seeing as though BR prides himself on building from the back, Mignolet doesn't fit. Way too many little fuck ups like this over the last year or so. 3rd one, stupid free to give away. Goal. Pretty sure not clearing the ball properly/conceding possesssion against chelsea gave them the corner which they scored from to make it 1-1 a couple of weeks ago. Almost certain it was something similar to give Newcastle possession back 2 or 3 weeks ago. Thats as far back as I can remember but there has been a shitload more! Southampton must be in stitches watching lovren run out of position and forgetting where he is all year

I think that there's far more to be gained by sticking by Brendan as he deals with this shitstorm. He'll be a better coach. To my mind, he's proved that he can learn. He's learning now. He's learning about crisis management, ego management, squad management, media management. If he gets through this, and he has too, he'll be stronger. Ditching him means getting someone new in, perhaps a new philosophy, new backroom staff, new players. The real question is WHO? The only person I'd take Brendan's sacking for is Klopp, and he himself is in the mire at the moment. So maybe not.

Mignolet's a disaster. Lovren looks dodgy. Lallaner needs to pick it up. Balotelli is a mystery wrapped in an enigma wearing teh cloak of a cunt, but the other lads can't be judged yet, so lets not nuts on the whole "THEY'VE HAD A FEW WEEKS TO BED INTO A NEW LEAGUE AND A NEW TEAM AND MAYBE LEARN NEW LANGUAGE AND GET USED TO ALL THIS AND THEY'RE IN A TEA THAT'S CURRENTLY STRUGGLING BUT THEY'RE NOT SETTING THE WORLD ALIGHT THEY MUST BE SHIT< SACK THE MANAGER AND THE BOARD!!"

I'll take struggling in the CL to not being in it any day.

If LFC beat Basle, will qualifying on 7 points be the worst qualification of all time?

Victoire! Top for guaranteed now, right? Fuck it, Chelsea dropped points, we're winning this thing. Deffo.

Back to back wins! Shitty wins, scrappy wins but wins. Had to as well as man u are stringing them together too.

Top stat about one Lucas Leiva. Our record with him in the side this season - P 10 W 7 D 1 L 2. We've won 2 in 11 without him. Our defense is woegeous and he regains possession and wins more tackles than anyone in the squad. He's the reason Gerrard looked so much better last night. In a season blighted with new players struggling to fit in and a relatively young squad low on confidence he's a welcoming solditity in the holding role. Whilst not the player of a few seasons back, if he stays fit I really hope he stays in the team.

Looks like they may have to win the blasted Europa League to get back into the cunting Champions League. I'll take any tin, at this stage.

I might have to avoid the United game this weekend.

I didn't watch the match today because I was repeatedly hitting my testicles with a hammer covered in poo. I think it's fair to say that I made the correct choice.

BrendanRodgersLiverpoolLooksDownPA_large.jpg

They let everyone down when they lose to United.
Even at my most football agnostic, I'd scream at the telly for LFC to beat that shower of cunts.

They need to spend. The Red Sox only truly competed with the Yankees when they spent like them. The intangibles of support, management and passion need to be served by transfer spending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back