new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

i'd say poulsen will be rotated. he plays like he's just comeout of a coma, he's so far off the pace at the moment. raul gets up and down, played well for a really stodgy and dull portugese team. the biggest problem is that he's portugese. given that last week we had 5 midfielders, i don't think it's a bad move. he's far more dynamic than poulsen or lucas. but that hair, and those tats. jesus.

still, what do i know. sniff. cry.

i'm excited by this news.
his hair and tatts are deadly. i'll get a tattoo at his shop if he signs. (already have the hair) :)

shame about masch. shit way to go. i mean, you know, refusing to play for the club that pays your wages and stuff. shame. lets be positive.

Perez and Periera were they the two lads that absolutely ran the midfield in every Uruguay match at the world cup ?

Could you get the pair of them for £17.5 mil ? Those two with Gerrard in front of them. Jesus I'd fucking cry.

babel apparently on his way to london. that would be disappointing, but that's the adjective one tends to overuse when dealing with ryan babel's liverpool career. he was heading to spurs, but is now on his way to west ham, says the news. how fitting, his career encapsulated in one helicopter journey. so much promise....ends up at west ham. poor ryan, i really hoped he'd cut it.

babel apparently on his way to london. that would be disappointing, but that's the adjective one tends to overuse when dealing with ryan babel's liverpool career. he was heading to spurs, but is now on his way to west ham, says the news. how fitting, his career encapsulated in one helicopter journey. so much promise....ends up at west ham. poor ryan, i really hoped he'd cut it.

If he's gonna stay in the premiership I hope its with west ham and not spurs. If he finally starts to fulfill his potential I don't want it to be for one of the main rivals for champions league football. It could be a possible swap deal for cole with west ham. Would be well happy with that.

EDIT: Actually, after looking at his goal scoring record I'm not too sure. I always thought he was more prolific than he seems to be. If Babel was actually given the chance that Hodgson appeared to be offering him I'd say he could provide the same amount of goals as Cole could. In saying that, there's always the argument that cole playing in a better team, with better supply, would score more goals. Hhmmm.

i don't know what ryan did wrong. committed himself to liverpool, played 45 minutes of football and scored the winning goal. what more does he have to do? woy mustn't like the rap music.

whatever madness ryan was involved in today was mere smoke and mirrors. this season....this season he'll do it. right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back