new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

Ireland and Onuhu (spl???) and 30 million and they can have Stevie Me.

Sorry to see the news that Aurelio is leaving the club. I know he's made of glass but when he got a run going he was the best left sided player we had, not to mention our only decent deliverer of a dead ball. Cheerio Fabio.

bennyoon to chelsea. cites a falling out with rafa as part of the reason. nice one. anyone the cunt hasn't fallen out with? oh yeah. lucas.

it was in the daily mail, with a quote from Yossi apparently, which hasn't appeared anywhere else. The Guardian reprinted the stroy on Saturday. Liverpool spokesman said they've received no bids from Chelsea. Yossi's agent said there was interest from Roma a few weeks ago but that Yossi wasn't going to move. And another interview where he was rumoured to be off last season he said "Rafa loves me, I am in no doubt about my future."

However, this new story comes about because he gave an interview where he said "we don't know what's happening at the club, but if it were up to me I'd retire here."

The Daily Mail is one of the shitest papers out there and they certainly seem to thrive on sticking the boot into crisis-club Liverpool at the moment. I severely doubt he's going anywhere, or that he's fallen out with Benitez - more realistically we're going to sell Riera if possible and hopefuly Babel, if anyone gets suckered into buying him after scoring the Netherland's final goal in some game after coming on as a sub when the match was already won.

Also, roughly 60-70% of newspaper stories in regards to transfers are false, so I wouldn't be holding my breath to get the new Chelsea kit with 15 Yossi on the back just yet.

we are fucked either way. this is just cake decoration. i won't miss his football and i guess we'll find out if he was just in his new contract for the pay off in the next few hours. this is gonna get very undignified. and regardless of what you say about him losing the dressing room, gerard, torres etc willl be paying of our interest rates by august. we are fucked. fucked. fuck the yanks. fuck rafa. fuck moores. fuck gerard and his pouty not getting injured before the world cup head. fuck purslow, who the fuck is he anyway? fuck that chelsea fan. fuck british airways. most of all fuck jamie redknapp.

i'm finished.

rarely comment on this thread, but enjoy reading it. cheers lads.

fuck liverpool. goodbye.

ynwa

This is going to get a lot more miserable.
Broke club, no buyer, no stability, poor form and morale among playing staff -> no imminent arrival of quality manager
no quality manager or any sort of medium term plan-> best players become very difficult to hang onto
players fuck off-> club even less attractive to either a buyer and a half decent manager -> Urrrrgggghhhhh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back